THE SUPERIOR CHOICE FOR MILK FILTRATION.The Schwartz difference starts with our proprietary nonwoven fabrics. Produced at our plant in Two Rivers, Wisconsin, our fabrics are engineered to meet the specific demands of milk filtering:
- For high production environments, our Tuffy filter uses our proprietary Tuffy Trap Technology to capture sediment while maintaining milk flow. This technology ensures that the sediment is removed when the filter is changed, leaving less sediment in the bulk tank.
- For gravity-flow environments, our Filter Clean filter has been the trusted choice for more than 50 years. It provides the exact balance between filtering and flow.
- For unique environments, our Tite Tuffy filter provides a level of performance that other milk filters just can’t match.
QUALITY ASSURANCETo ensure the best performance, our fabrics are manufactured to strict quality standards and must pass a rigorous in-house testing program before being released for sale. Independent third-party labs verify our outcomes. All fabrics are FDA, CFR 21 complaint and 3-A Sanitary Standard compatible.
Schwartz also offers nonwoven roll goods for other applications. In-house fabric production means we can create customized solutions for individual needs. Please contact us for more information.
THE SCHWARTZ DIFFERENCE
- Fabrics engineered to maximize milk filtering performance.
- Unique nonwoven material traps more sediment while maintaining milk flow.
- High wet-strength with faster wet-out means more efficient filtration.
- FDA, CFR 21 compliant and 3-A Sanitary Standard compatible.